Web Designer Jobs Sydney
We have web designer jobs Sydney available now call 1300 883 582.
We are seeking an outstanding web designer with BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience, to be responsible for developing innovative websites.
Programming, e-commerce, graphic design and database administration are all elements of this position.
Work closely with Project Manager to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
- Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
- Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Develop innovative, professional and client friendly websites
Web Designer Jobs Sydney
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- You’re experienced in web programming:
- HTML / HTML5 / CSS / CSS3 / PHP & more…
- You have worked with WordPress.
- You’re experienced in other CMSs.
- You’re a hard worker that can work well independently.
- cPanel API
- WHM API
Applicants for Web Designer Jobs Sydney, from anywhere in Australia excepted.
Management Positions will be available with equity for the right candidates.
Note: You must have the right to live and work in Australia, and we do not require the services of recruitment agencies at this time.
Call 1300 883 582
Australia needs 6.5m digital workers in four years!
Australia will need an extra 6.5 million digital workers in the next four years to keep up with technological change, according to research from Amazon that reveals the technology skills gap continues to deepen.
The number of newly skilled and reskilled technology workers needs to increase 79 per cent by 2025 and the average worker needs to gain seven new digital skills to keep pace, the report from Amazon Web Services says.
Read more: AFR